Hi, I am trying to install SP3 to a VM4.4 SLES8 image. In the past I have
installed SP2 using  an ISO CD image with the mount loopback which worked
great. I have the RPM's ftp'ed under a work directory and also on the SP3
CD (not an ISO Imagefile). Using the  Yast2 Patch CD update, I go to auto
update/expert/type in the directory/next and get init failed, check that
you have inserted the correct CD. I can install them individually under
putty, but that would be very time consuming. Is there a control file in
Yast where I can change the source from CD to the rpm directory? Other
ideas? Comments? TIA to all.