John,

Can you describe how you set up the loopback to appear as a CDROM?  I am following a
similar path to what you did for SP2 in that I have created a directory with ISO
images of the SP updates but I am unclear on how to satisfy YAST request to mount a
CDROM when obviously we don't have such a device attached to our 9672.

thanks..........GW