APL is still heavily used by insurance companies to calculate their
non-standard insurances for large companies, where the normal routines
won't work due to special conditions etc.

APL development is very fast compared to other (compiled) languages.
I don't do it myself, but I am told so by lots of colleagues.

Regards

Bernd

Am Mit, 07 Jul 2004 schrieben Sie: