*** Reply to note of Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:01:24 -0500 (EST/CDT)
*** by [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The latest issue of The Journal of Research and Dev. has an article on
SCSI IPL (real and VM):
   http://www.research.ibm.com/journal/rd/483/banzhaf.pdf

It would be nice if you could use SET LOADDEV on regular IPL disks.