G'day Daniel,

If there were no changes to PROFILE TCPIP, SYSTEM CONFIG or the directory
before the DR test, it would Just Work.  I suspect that a change to one of
these snuck in, and either VM TCPIP had the wrong IP address (at the Guest
LAN interface) or the TCPIP machine was not attached to the Guest LAN.
Depending on how your routing is set up, it might also have been a problem
with the route table on VM TCPIP.

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Daniel Jarboe wrote:

> VM under VM, and the first time we tried to bring it up the OSA on 1st
> level VM was defined odd-even-odd.  But we shutdown, got it redefined
> even-odd-even, and started again (this time WARM).

Your difficulties talking to the OSA would -- should ;) -- not have
impacted the Guest LAN.

Cheers,
Vic Cross