G'day Vic!

> and either VM TCPIP had the wrong IP address (at the Guest
> LAN interface)

In this case would the ping to the gateway ip address from
the outside have succeeded?

> or the TCPIP machine was not attached to the Guest LAN.

For future reference... how would we reattach it :)?

They tried a:
DEFINE NIC 700 QDIO DEV 3
COUPLE 700 SYSTEM VMGLAN
from TCPMAINT, but I think it should have been done for TCPIP
instead.  How would they have done that?

> Depending on how your routing is set up, it might also have been a
problem
> with the route table on VM TCPIP.

Is this also found in PROFILE TCPIP?

Thanks,