Note that at least on a z800 (2066), there is _no_ difference between an
IFL and a CFL engine. In fact, there is nothing on the HMC profiles to
state the partition is to use an IFL. You set it up as a CFL processor.

I wouldn't totally count on all vendors to say that a zAAP does not
affect their pricing. The reason is that some OEM vendors are starting
to use Java (ref: SAS 9.1.2) in their product. They may (or may not)
decide that a company must pay extra if they have a zAAP because their
product will use it.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.