From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven
C Peckham
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 6:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Apache setup question

Hi,

My httpd.conf file has the comments too ... but it does not work. I expected
that I had done something wrong,  instead it seems that I need to upgrade
the apache software.

My thanks to all that responded,
Steven.

"Post, Mark K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/27/2004 12:36 PM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port