YES,  I consider it solved ... go ahead and delete it.
I know what needs to be done, but can not really do it (since I do not
control the DNS).
Eventually the request will get done.

Thanks again,
Steven Peckham.

"Post, Mark K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/30/2004 04:09 PM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port