>         I'm installing, or trying to, MS Front Page Extensions in my
RH
> 7.2/Apache LPAR. If you've been able to successfully accomplish this
I'd
> like the opportunity to ask some questions. Thanks

I don't know if he still does, but when I was using MS FPSE's on RH 7.2
s/390, joshie.com had forums and RH srpms.  The srpm included the FPSE
tarball for intel binaries, but it was simply a matter of replacing the
tgz in the SPEC and SOURCES with the s390 tgz from rtr.com.  All the
rest of the apache/FPSE build/configuration stuff was identical.  It'll
be a big timesaver.

I think the latest version of FPSE's are a lot cleaner.  They came out
with a version that slips in and out as a DSO (dynamic shared object),
so you don't have to rebuild everything that used apache headers (like
mod_php, mod_ssl, mod_python, etc) due to FPSEs messing with them.

Check out joshie.com, the FPSE stuff was under projects,
~ Daniel