I've never heard of this group before, and I just got an email from Prof.
Belkis Sánchez, of the "Organizing Committee of The International Symposium
on Free/Open Source Software, Technologies and Content (FOSSTEC '05)"
soliciting a paper.  Has anyone heard of them?  Are they a legit
organization?  They must not have much of a budget.  The symposium is
scheduled for Florida in the middle of July.  Yikes!!