From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Phil
Howard
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 2:09 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: boot disk for Slack390

Under the link "boot disk" on the Slack390 site, it describes setting up
the initial boot/IPL to install Slack390.  But only refers to tape and
card reader.  How can I do this from CDROMs?  Other documentation tells
about the format for emulating a tape on CDROM, but it omits one crucial
piece of info, which is what names from the "tapes" directory on the CD
will be used when booting that CD.

-

-