I'm sorry I accidently replied to the list.
This was not intentional (google autocompletion) - and I suddenly got
the usual out of office notices and understood my mistake.
Please disregard my last message it was a more commercial oriented
offering and  did not fit in a technical mailing list.
My sincere apologies
Lior.

--
Peace Love and Penguins -