This may seem like a dumb question, but is lnx00003 resolving to the right
server?  Maybe you're connecting to a different system.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/