The /etc/hosts file is the same on both servers.  Pinging "lnx00003" on both
servers gives the same ip address.

"A statesman is a dead politician.  Lord knows we need more statesmen!"
--Berkeley Breathed
Gordon Wolfe, Ph.D.  Boeing Shared Services Group
Enterprise Servers VM Technical Services 425-865-5940