Hello, folks.  I've just joined this list and it's the first time I have
used a list server so please forgive any breaches of protocol and
etiquette.

Our client uses SAMBA for file and print on an NT4 domain and we are
working on migration to Active Directory on Windows 2003. To simplify the
migration of users to the new domain, the plan is to create a new global
group and nest the existing global group within.    Also we have received
conflicting advice as to whether AD needs to run in native or mixed mode in
work with SAMBA.

1. Can SAMBA handle nested global groups?
2. Are there reference sites and/or other IBM experience with SAMBA and
Active Directory?
3. What mode should Active Directory run in in order to interface with
SAMBA?

Garry Gladman
Phone: @IBM: (02) 6201 8256
               @ DVA (02) 6289 6188
Mobile: 0411 024 345
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Postal address: 8 Brisbane Avenue, BARTON ACT 2600