On 7/27/05, Richard Pinion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Was Hercules part of this entanglement?  And if it was, was Hercules running
> under Linux or Windows?

I'm not sure what Adam's arrangement was, but I've run Bochs on CentOS
3.4 for S/390 (RHEL 3 Update 4) under Hercules on Fedora Core 3 x86_64
on a dual processor 3.0 GHz Xeon with 2GB RAM and performance was
pitiful even with two processors assigned to Hercules and 1GB RAM
assigned. It took over an hour to install MS-DOS.

-Tim