Try http://www.novell.com/products/linuxenterpriseserver/sp2.html

James Melin wrote:

We FINALLY got our maintenance agreement stuff ironed out with novell/Suse
for this fiscal year (Sigh. 2 more years stuck on THAT contract) - I went
to download the service packs from the SuSE portal, but the only things I
can seem to get my hands on are the base images for the SLES9/9x Cd's. I
find refernces to the services packs that say go to portal.suse.com to
download if you have a valid contract yadda yadda yadda, but I for the life
of me don't see anything in that portal that will actually LET me.  I'm
probably in desperate need of a beating with the clue mallet , but to me at
least that site is next to useless.

Can anyone point me at the correct location of SLES9 SP1/SP2 images so I
can finish building my SLES9 installation server?