> At this point I can not Ping the 155.180.147.41 address so i can not
finish
> the installation
>
> has anyone seen this?
No, not once ever.  It seems odd.

Here are some "straws at which to grasp":

So you have a 3270 session, but you don't have a command prompt because
the install process is still in control?

So it seems the only thing you can do is reIPL from 200 and crash the
install process.  Then you are in that weird state of having a system that
is 90% installed (but the last 10% is important).

But at least now you can login as root. Then what is the output of:

ifconfig eth0
route

I guess you could also try pinging the gateway, and perhaps looking at
/etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-eth0*

Basic stuff like that.

Or you might save time by starting all the way over and finding that it
was a network anomoly.

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061