I am adding 4 new dasd volumes to my SuSE Linux system running on a Z800
processor. I have defined the devices to zipl.conf and executed zipl to
update boot files. I have formated the dasd. I have run fdasd on each
pack greating only 1 partition. I have run mke2fs to write a file system
to each device. I have executed mkdir to create a directory to mount
to.
The devices are showing up in the /proc/dasd/devices.

My question is what do I configure to get the new dasd to be mounted
during a the boot process like my other dasd. And what should the mount
command look like.  My dasd is /dev/dasdd1, /dev/dasde1, /dev/dasdf1,
/dev/dasdg1 and the directory or mount point is /tstpk4, /tstpk5,
/tstpk6, /tstpk7. The filesystem is ext3.

Also is there anything that I have left out that needs to be done?

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!