From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Biggs, Eric J [IT]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 9:41 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Veritas client

According to
http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise
_Server/263839.pdf the Vertias netbackup client is support on SLES7,8,9
and RHEL 3.0.

Has anyone on the list tried incorporating Linux on z into their
enterprise Veritas installation (if you have one)?

Eric Biggs
Sprint Nextel

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390