Hello from Gregg C Levine
I'm not even sure why you'd need a framebuffer setup program on
zLinux. It is present on all of my desktop systems here, because they
use framebuffer based cards, but your system the last I had heard does
not contain graphich hardware. He can serve Xsessions however. Please
supply more information.
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"This signature was once found posting rude