From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
MOEUR TIM C
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 2:00 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: z/Linux, TSM 5.3, and STK

Has anybody done this?   I'm trying to configure our STK 9310 powderhorn
robotics to work with TSM running under Suse LE 9.   If you've down
this, I'd love to see some outline of where to start.   STK support
hasn't been too helpful with this venture.

Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390