Some questions:
- What other changes have taken place on the VM system?
- How big are the virtual machines?
- Do other commands on the affected Linux guests respond quickly (what
about on the NFS server(s))?
- How much storage does your VM system have?
- What are the SRM settings for your VM system? (Q SRM from an
apporpriately privileged user)
- What does #CP IND Q report when the hang is happening?
- Do you have a performance tool on your system?

Neale