This year WAVV is a little early. I find that it is not as easy to get away at
this time as it was when it was later. Personal not work related reasons. I was
going to bring this up at WAVV but I realized that the people who have the same
problems may not be there. David's comment on VSE-L about not going to WAVV is
what made me notice.

Holding WAVV the week before Easter or Passover interferes with those who are
preparing for one those holidays. Holding it after the main holiday season would
be helpful.

I am posting this to the VSE, VM, and Linux lists to see if others on those list
agree with me. As those are the lists where the WAVV organizers are found also
they may find some friendly comment useful.

--
Stephen Frazier
Information Technology Unit