Thomas David Rivers wrote:
John Summerfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

provied first you acquire a compiler that converts Windows source code
to Z object code.

 See http://www.dignus.com.  That's a compiler that runs on Windows
 and produces Z object code (even Linux/390 and/or z/Linux code.)

 We also support many of the Microsoft extensions, especially
 in the Systems/C++ compiler.

And the Windows API?

Years ago, I wrote an OS/2 GUI front-end using Visual Age C++ and the
OS/2 (including PM) APIs. Could I write such a thing for Windows, and
then compile it for "Z-Windows?"

--

Cheers
John