I thought Wine also provided something called "Winelib" that
would emulate a lot of the Windows API on the non-windows system.

But - of course, the API is part of the runtime, not a function
of the compiler.

        - Dave Rivers -

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Work: (919) 676-0847
Get your mainframe programming tools at http://www.dignus.com