I thought there were some data corruption problems with Reiser on s390.  Is my
impression mistaken?

Jon

<snip>
Reiserfs is more popular, because it is the default in SuSE. We've
observed a fair number of cases where reiserfs fails at very high I/O
rates, so we tend to use ext3 in places where we know it's going to get
beaten hard. reiserfs performs slightly better than ext3 on filesystems
that will have a lot of small files (that's its design point anyway) so
you may need to mix and match.
</snip>