From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tom
Shilson
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 5:36 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: VIM question.

On SuSE SLES 9 vim is installed.  Man vim shows a -o option, but it seems
to have a different meaning.

-o[N]                Open N windows (default: one for each file)

tom
Toto, I have a feeling we're not in the mainframe world any more.
   _/)                  Tom Shilson
~~~~~            Unix Team / IT Server Services
Aloha               Tel:  651-733-7591       tshilson at mmm dot com
                           Fax:  651-736-7689