James,

  Very good question. I would also like to know if there's any reason
to seriously
look at SLES10 on our mainframe. I have not gotten any value-add
feedback from
Novell about this issue.

James Melin wrote:
Seems every major release adds function and makes things better or faster or
more stable, but are there any new things that z/Series can exploit well?