On 7/6/06, Mark D Pace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can confirm that DIAG mode works for me.   SLES 10,  z/VM 5.1.  I used to
SWAPGEN to create my VDISK as Diag, which did not work on 64-bit SLES 9.

You sure it's not z/VM 5.2 that you do this?  I thought z/VM 5.1 was
still 31-bit Diag250.
IIRC the format used in the lastest Linux kernels use the new format
that only works on z/VM 5.2, whether your virtual machine is large or
small.

Rob
--
Rob van der Heij