I've been having very mixed results with wget and curl.  Most of the
time, I get a 401 error (authentication failed).  But, not all the time,
which is making me a little crazier than usual.  If you click on the
"how to use a download manager" link (which doesn't _look_ like a link)
below the list of files to download, it will open up a window with
instructions on how to use wget:
To download a single file:

    * From the download site, right click the file you wish to download
and select copy link location. ( URL example :
http://download.novell.com/sendredirect?target=%2Fprot%2FrBCpI6NeYdo%7E%
2FSUSE-9.3-Prof-i386-CD1.iso&buildid=rBCpI6NeYdo~&fileid=5zkJctTtHwY~&mi
rror=ProvoHost )
    * Depending on the download type, a login may be required. Most file
downloads will require a Novell Account but free files like the Novell
Client will not.
    * In the terminal window enter the following substituting your
Novell Account username and password and the URL you copied :
    * wget --http-user=username --http-pass=password 'DownloadURL'
    * Please note that the download URL must be wrapped in single quotes
    * Press enter
    * The file will begin to download.