David Boyes wrote:
A 2741 attached view a 270{1,2,3{ (I'd need to drag out tbe books to
rememebr which one) would probably do it.

You still didn't get the input at the host until the user pressed Enter,

Ah, I didn't know that. It was more a device I saw rather than used.

so I'm not sure that that would be any significant improvement over the
3215. It still won't give you character-by-character I/O that vi and
friends demand.

I'm starting to remember, the 3210 and 3215 had some kind of key to
press, to say "Scuse me, I've got something to say."

Cheers
John

-- spambait
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]