On Thursday, 10/26/2006 at 01:28 AST, David Boyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> We won't reopen the argument on whether this is a good thing or not. I
> don't need another trip to the hospital.

Oh, for the love of .....  Stop trying to drum up sympathy.  It was an
ACCIDENT, I tell you! An ACCIDENT!  (We were only trying to scare you, but
the vehicle swerved unexpectedly.  Bad tires.  Yes, that's it, bad tires.)

-- The Ol' Chuckster