I am new to Linux, trying to install SLES10 under z/VM 5.1.  I am trying to
use a VSWITCH.  I IPL the kernel and initrd from my virtual rdr and
(eventually) get:
HCPIPN2833E Error 'E005'X adding IP address nn.nnn.nn.nnn for VSWITCH
SYSTEM SWITCH01.
HCPIPN2833E IP address is already registered.

After a pause, it says
*** Could not find the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Installation Source.

Activating manual setup program.

I have been able to use the IP address for SLES9 and for a VM guest.  Only
SLES10 is having this error.  Has anybody else run into this with SLES10?
I hope it is an error in my PARMFILE.

The guest is authorized to the VSWITCH, and does show up in a Q VSWITCH
DETAILS.  The OSA is at latest MCL level.  z/VM 5.1 is at 0601.

Thanks,
Steph Maginn
VM Technical
Computer Sciences Corp.