From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Bill Dodge
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 1:45 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SLES 9 using SLES 7 as an installation server

I set them up as defined in the doc.  I burned the iso images to CD then did
FTP to the directories from the CDs.  First time I didn't have them in the
default sign on tree for the user I am using for install.  Do they all have to
be there for the install script to continue?  I haven't done all of the FTPs
since I am using a directory that gets backed up every night.  I was just
trying to make sure I had everything set up right.

Bill Dodge
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]