Please note, I wrote z/OS.e  note the "e"
This is a version of z/OS that will run in an IFL and thus take advantage
of
lower pricing (according to IBM).   I'm neither for or against this
option.
It was something that IBM presented to us as an alternative along with
zLinux
under VM in an IFL.

Srini Musunuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>