From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Romanowski, John (OFT)
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 4:00 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Oracle 10g install problem

Has anyone installed Oracle 10g on zSeries SLES 9 SP3 64-bit and solved
this error?
(Hoping someone has a fix while we wait for Oracle to respond to
question)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> dbca
UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni10

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: get
        at oracle.net.config.Config.getNetDir(Unknown Source)
        at oracle.net.config.Config.initConfig(Unknown Source)
        at oracle.net.config.Config.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
oracle.sysman.assistants.util.NetworkUtils.<init>(NetworkUtils.java:223)
at
oracle.sysman.assistants.util.step.StepContext.<init>(StepContext.java:2
56)
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged
or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee.
If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not
authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use
this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390

destroy all copies.