Stahr, Lea wrote:
I have what I think is a major Linux problem (not on s390 of course). I
have a large Red Hat 8 cluster. I have searched the Red Hat database and
found the Time Zone patch
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHEA-2006-0745.html but it does not list a
RH8 version. Any ideas? I have the patch for SuSE already and am

What do you expect, it's been out of support for years. Tried getting
support for OS/VS1 recently?

Something that worked for me when we changed to DST with a minimim of
forethought here in WA recently was to copy /etc/localtime (a file) from
my RH-based Linux distro (IA32) that _did_ get updated in time to
/etc/localtime (as a file I think, but replacing whatever the symlink
points to works too) on my Mac (OS X, no update from Apple, Power).

installing that already on my 15 systems. I found the RHEL3 patch listed
also that I need.

--

Cheers
John