If you run SPident with -vvv it will list out all of the packages that are
either newer or older than what it expects to be an updated system.

>>> RPN01 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/10/07 2:06 PM >>>
In my case, I've generally installed most of the optional updates as well as
the Security and Recommended ones. I still end up in the situation shown.
--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO- OC- 1- 13              200 First Street SW

> From: "Post, Mark K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Reply- To: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX- [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:28:09 - 0500
> To: <LINUX- [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Conversation: How do I find ...
> Subject: Re: How do I find ...
>
> This is usually caused by not installing the optional updates.  One of
> the reasons why (prior to SLES10), I always ran online_update from the
> command line, and not via YaST.
>

> Mark Post

For LINUX- 390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX- 390 or visit
http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX- 390