From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Post, Mark K
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 9:21 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: New HOWTO: Cloning Red Hat Linux Running in an LPAR

A new HOWTO has been added to the web site: Cloning Red Hat Linux
Running in an LPAR.  A couple of people had expressed interest in seeing
Mike's original document, so I made myself take the time over the
weekend to get it formatted.

Thanks to Mike Nettles, for documenting his methods for the rest of us.

http://linuxvm.org/info/HOWTOs/