That's easy - I didn't think of it (it's to easy) AND I don't know how, but
it sure sounds like a great idea.
I have to admit I've been relying on Yast alot so far (which I can't use at
this point) as my repertoire of Linux commands is pretty weak (like almost
nonexistent?) ...
So if you can give me a hint as to how I would go about doing that - I
assume there are line command(s) for this ...?
Note that I am still in "maint" mode, and I don't know exactly how limited
that is, i.e. is there anything that I might be missing that would prevent
networking from starting?
Of course, I suppose I will find that out as soon as I try it - nothing
beats trial by fire, eh?

Jim Moling

                      "Post, Mark K"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
                      m>                       cc:       (bcc: James
Moling/IR/FMS)
                      Sent by: Linux on        Subject:  Re: Lost an LVM under
SLES9 64-bit ...
                      390 Port
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      IST.EDU>

                      01/25/2007 02:19
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Linux on 390 Port

Jim,

If your system is back to where it was before, why can't you start your
network and come in via SSH?  Not that learning to use ed or sed isn't a
good idea, but still...