On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 09:56 -0400, David Boyes wrote:
> Geez. No wonder they have to use bigger paper sheets in Europe -- that
> address is a mouthful.

There is a new law in .de that requires a specific e-mail closing (what
you see below) for external business mails. But I could remove that
mouthful for mailing list postings, they have lifted the rules a bit.

Compared to my old signature this one is only a bit wider, the new one
has 8 lines as did the old signature.

--
blue skies,              IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
   Martin                Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Johann Weihen