Ok, let me ask a different question.  Replies also off-list, please.

Has anyone installed SLES10 and gotten update downloads set up and working?  If
so, what doc did you read to figure it out?  (My own methods were a mixture of
searches and, umm, empircal.)  So far, most of the replies have been "I haven't
tried SLES10 yet," or "I can't figure it out."  If there's some existing doc
people found useful, such as the SLES Admin Guide (or whatever), I'll just
summarize from that.

Mark Post
Linux Impact Team