Hello!
John was this a 717 type device as described in, "Granted, we had a 3270ish
box
on the 3274's coax network that would allow a "regular" ASCII terminal to be
used instead of, say, a 3277."? And can you point to an appropriate location
to see what a 7171 type device would look like.

Your description struck a chord based on your reference to that MVS3.8
Turnkey disk.

As it happens I lurk over on most of the lists there, I also manage a few,
so your reference caught me, and I thought I would ask. (The list in
question was discussing the right way to attach almost anything else to an
emulated environment on Intel. It happens I triggered it, but that's all
I'll say.)

--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

CMS-