What Can I say. I am exceptionally lucky.

             Mark Post <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             Sent by: Linux on 390 Port
             <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU

                                                                   cc
             05/31/2007 03:12 PM

                                                              Subject
                                                                     Re: Let
Novell Know if you want a easy CMS-friendly starter system!
                            Please respond to
               Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

>>> On Thu, May 31, 2007 at  3:59 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
James Melin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Then I must have an abberative spouse.

While my wife and yours share some very positive traits, I would have to say
that abberative doesn't even come close to being sufficient.