Sorry, guys. I realized I probably should not be talking about it in as
specific terms on a public mailing list. I've calmed down and spoken to
our salesguy; the change is not nearly as egregious as it seemed. Our
management is still going to fuss and holler about it, but I don't feel
like we're being gouged anymore.

If it helps, I totally misheard the pricing and what I wrote below isn't
even close to being accurate. (@;

ok
r.