On Monday, 07/09/2007 at 10:17 AST, Kim Goldenberg
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> xxx.yyy.1.0     0.0.0.0     255.255.255.0   U   0   0   0 hsi0

I haven't been following this in detail, but I see two possibilities:
1.  The OTHER system is configured INcorrectly.  Remember that it is a
two-way street; packets have to make their way back to you.
2.  One of the two systems is using the wrong HiperSocket chpid.

A packet trace on the other system will tell you if the packet is
arriving.  There's only so much debug you can do with a single system.

Alan Altmark
z/VM Development
IBM Endicott