Alan Altmark wrote:
On Monday, 07/09/2007 at 11:10 AST, Kim Goldenberg

You need to display the routing table on z/OS.  Since you're not
[shouldn't be] running OSPF or RIP on the HiperSocket there will be an
INTERFACE statement in omproute's configuration.  If there isn't, then it
is defaulting and omproute defaults are to be avoided at all costs.

That was the problem. Just before I read this I, an explicit route was
put in, and all works as expected now! Thanks for the hints.

Kim

--
Kim Goldenberg
Systems Programmer I