Neither. The "official" instructions I've gotten from IBM marketing and
legal review when writing white papers is "Linux for System z" (note
lower case).

> I prefer Linux/390 or just mainframe Linux.  Linux
> for System z (IBM's real preference) doesn't do much for me either.

I tend to use "mainframe Linux" when not working ex cathedra. Then I
don't have to care what generation of system it's running on, and don't
accidentally foul anyone's trademarks.

-- db